A native of Milwaukee,
Wisconsin, Gordon F. Boucher began his automotive career in 1956 as a
salesperson for a local dealership in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 1977 Boucher
opened his first Lincoln-Mercury dealership in West Allis, and today Boucher
owns and operates 18 dealerships in Southeastern Wisconsin. The
dealerships are run by Gordie Boucher's sons, Frank Boucher and Gordie Boucher,
Jr. and his daughter Julie Boucher Sellars.
The Boucher Automotive Group now ranks among the top 75 dealer groups in the nation according to Automotive News. The Boucher Group employs over 1,200 hard-working people, and consistently earns strong placement on Deloitte's "Wisconsin 75" ranking, which celebrates the largest privately held companies within Wisconsin. Since 2010, our employees have voted the Boucher Automotive Group among the Top 5 Workplaces in Southeast Wisconsin based on the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's "Workplace Dynamics" survey.
Boucher has always had a strong presence in the Wisconsin community. Since 1985, Boucher has sponsored and underwritten the costs of the Muscular Dystrophy Association Summer Camp. In addition to MDA, Boucher takes pride in sponsoring the Vince Lombardi Charity Golf Classic, Vince Lombardi Walk/Run for Cancer, Bobbie Nick Voss Charitable Funds, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, numerous Wisconsin Veterans organizations, and several more. Gordie Boucher is involved in many organizations, including ADAMM, (the Automobile Dealers Association of Mega Milwaukee) and helped formulate the Foundation for Wisconsin Auto and Truck Dealers. In addition, in 1996 Boucher was recognized as Time Magazine's Dealer of the Year.
Our Mission Statement:
We ride with you every mile, before, during and after the sale. It is more than our motto at Boucher, it's our mission. Our professional Sales Consultants, Sales Managers and Business Managers have three primary responsibilities to you, our guest: To listen and find the best vehicle for you, ensure that it fits your budget, and do it in a timely and professional manner. Our ultra competitive, market-based pricing philosophy and 25 strong lending institutions help get you the best terms. After the sale, we are there to assist you with any vehicle feature or functionality questions. Our award-winning factory certified technicians, knowledgeable service advisors and efficient collision repair teams are trained to protect your investment every mile, for the life of your vehicle. It's been the Boucher Way for over 39 years!
Why Boucher "Rides with You Every Mile" and Our Brand Promise to You!
1. Boucher has 15
new car brands - allowing us to find the perfect car, truck or van to fit your
budget. (Ford, Lincoln, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Nissan, Chrysler,
Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Volkswagen, Mazda, Kia and Hyundai)
2. Boucher has the Largest Vehicle Inventory in Wisconsin with over 7,500 quality new and used vehicles in stock! Our relaxed shopping experience & consultative sales process will help you find the perfect vehicle, at a great price that fits your budget, and we will do it in a timely and professional manner!
3. Boucher has 18 dealerships conveniently located in 10 Wisconsin cities. (Milwaukee, West Allis, Greenfield, Franklin, West Bend, Menomonee Falls, Thiensville, Waukesha, Kenosha, Racine, Janesville)
4. We work with 25 Strong Lending institutions to get you ultra competitive terms to save you time and money on delivery!
5. We offer 3 Levels of Pre-Owned Value at no extra charge:
a. Manufacturer Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles (15 Brands!)
b. Our Boucher exclusive 12 Month /12,000 Mile Warranty
c. Our Smart Buy Vehicles are all priced under $9995 and all include a Maintenance Package valued at $816 at no extra charge!
6. All of our vehicles are inspected, detailed and serviced by FACTORY CERTIFIED technicians, and every vehicle comes with a CARFAX history report.
7. Our ultra competitive "UP FRONT" Market Based Pricing philosophy has helped Boucher rank among the top 75 volume groups in the nation!
8. We'll buy your car even if you don't buy from us, and we will pay you based on the actual current market value of your vehicle! We are able to offer top dollar for all make and model trade-ins due to the buying power of our 16 dealerships! Take our 20-minute appraisal today and learn tips to enhance your trade value!
9. We have 18 award winning service centers. We employ certified technicians, offer loaner and shuttle service, and save you money after the sale with our Monthly Boucher Newsletter service specials.
10. We have 5 Body Shop Centers that work with all insurance companies. We repair all makes and models - imports and domestics!
11. For 39 years the Boucher Group has supported our local communities and charitable causes, and we are fully certified by the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating!